[header type=”h2″] Luxury Property Investment In Gambia [/header]
Wavecrest are a result–based real estate development company with an extensive knowledge of the Gambia luxury property market. We focus on developing the best properties on offer in Gambia and we invest for both private property investors, corporates and overseas investors.
We act on behalf of our investors to ensure that their property investment in Gambia will provide them with the best possible financial results both in rental value and when they decide to sell. We advise on specific strategies for each property we deal with to ensure maximum returns on investment.
Wavecrest provide a first class presentation of your property investment in Gambia to the international property market via our websites, through press advertising and in flight magazines, property brochures and direct contact with international relocation and corporate accommodation agencies.
[tab title=”Property Investment” icon=””]
Property investors choose to invest their money in Gambian property for a number of reasons.
- A property in Gambia provides investors with a secure and tangible asset
- Property investments in Gambia provide good capital growth returns
- The Gambia property market is less volatile than other West African markets
- Properly structured rental returns usually cover the day-to-day property costs and can provide pension incomes
[tab title=”Investment Services”]
Our dedicated in-house team work closely with a number of specialists in related fields to offer additional property services for investors, providing them with expert assistance for every aspect of their African property investment requirements.
- Tax advice: An independent consultant is available to assist, advise and prepare the necessary tax returns for the Gambian Revenue Authority
- Building surveying: A building surveyor is available to survey the condition of existing buildings and give advice on construction design and building works
- Valuation: Property valuations are available on existing client property investments as well as potential investments
- Legal services: We work with a number of well established solicitors who we are pleased to recommend
- Maintenance: investors and tenants benefit from a 365-day, 24-hour call-out facility to deal with emergencies and routine problems as swiftly and efficiently as possible
- Property management : For property owners in Gambia that do not wish to rent out their property, Gambia Holiday News provide a service that manages your home while you are away
[tab title=”Investment Sales”]
Completing the property investment process for existing investors, or acting on behalf of new investors we offer expert advice on selling African real estate investments, making sure that investors benefit from the best returns possible.
- Proactive advice on the best time to sell the real estate investment in Africa
- Maximise the return on investment
- Effective marketing of the property in Africa
- Impartial advice about all aspects of the property sales
- Ensure that the sale is managed as efficiently and effectively as possible