[header type=”h2″] Wavecrest Relax Villas & Apartments [/header]
Wavecrest are delighted to present an ocean front, luxury, residential, property development set overlooking the idyllic tropical paradise of Bijilo Beach and nestled between a 136 acre nature reserve and the exclusive 5 star Coco Ocean Hotel and Resort.
Wavecrest offers investors the enviable opportunity to purchase top quality properties within a gated development of 9 exclusive beach front villas, 13 townhouses and 36 apartments with spacious living areas, generously-sized terraces, private pools and landscaped tropical gardens with views over the Atlantic Ocean.
Residents can enjoy all of the facilities of the 5 star Coco Ocean Hotel and Resort including the tennis courts spa, gym, restaurants and bars and the main tourist area of Senegambia is just a 5 minute drive away
Wavecrest have used the highest quality building materials throughout and all properties are finished with Italian marble floor tiles, European profile aluminium doors and windows, insulated walls and ceilings, wifi and air conditioning.
[tab title=”Why Bijilo?” icon=””]
- Adjacent to Exclusive 5-star Coco Ocean Resort
- Adjacent to Bijilo Rain Forest Nature Reserve
- 10 minute drive from Senegambia restaurants and bars
- 35 Minute drive from Banjul International Airport
- All properties have 10-20 meters of sea view
- Private pools, roof terraces and gardens available
- Beachfront positioning
- Excellent investment opportunity
[tab title=”Why Gambia?”]
- 6 month holiday season leads to exceptionally high occupancy rates
- Direct 6 hour flights from many UK and North European airports
- High level of investment in infrastructure & property
- Crime rates & cost of living are among the lowest in the worldt
- Property ownership is based on the British legal system
- Potentially very high yields & lucrative capital growth
[tab title=”Why Buy Off Plan?”] Why Buy Off Plan – Off-plan villas or apartments can be purchased as either your home, holiday home or investment property with Wavecrest in The Gambia. We offer attractive interest free payment plans which allow you to buy your property before or during construction when the price remains low, with a down payment of just 30% with the balance spread over 12 to 24 months.
By the time the property is finished, prices rise due to market forces and the greater general appeal of a completely finished property that is ready to move into. Potential investors therefore could sell the property on to another property purchaser and in doing so enjoy some excellent returns on their investment whilst never having paid the full purchase price.
Purchasing early – Prices never remain low for long and, as construction progresses, prices begin to rise steadily. In Gambia, as in any other market, it is important to buy your villa, townhouse or apartment as soon as possible during the early stages of development when prices remain very competitive but are already beginning to rise. Early buyers will invariably see the greatest returns.
Purchasing the best units – Early purchase of off plan property allows buyers to choose the most sought after properties on the development. The best units always offer higher capital appreciation in the smallest time frame and if you intend to rent as a holiday home can often demand the best rental incomes. Villas and apartments are often firm favorites.
Price increases as development matures – As the development begins to be constructed, the value of the units begins to rise. A completed show home is normally available for viewing at this stage, so purchasers do not need to rely completely on plans or projections.
Price appreciates as more units sell – As more units are sold, the price of the remaining units rises. Units sell faster when buyers are able to physically see them. We offer a simple interest-free phase payment structure which will mirror the increasing value of the properties. To the early buyer this means that, should you decide to sell your property, it will be worth considerably more at this stage than when you made your initial purchase and paid the 40% deposit
Invest in a apartment in Wavecrest Relax Waterfront Residence situated at Bijilo Beach in The Gambia
Special payment plan exclusive to Wavecrest Hotel investors
- $89,000 Two bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms
- $107,500 for a three bedroom apartment with 3 bathrooms
- $159,000 for a three bedroom town house
- 30% deposit payment
- Twenty four months interest free payment plan
- Property placed in the Serviced apartments rental pool
- Rental income for two bedroom £100 – 150 per night during the high season.
- Immediately next door to Cocoa Ocean Resort and Spa
- Most expensive tourist area.
- Property to handed over in approximately 15 months to start earning rental income
- Two weeks use of property during high season (subject to availability )
- Serviced apartment rentals managed by Wavecrest Hotels
Please note property comes without furniture or appliances ie oven hob air conditioning units fridges etc please budget a further £10,000 $15,500 to bring it in line with the Wavecrest brand this will not be needed until nearer to the final stages of the finish.
Contact us on +4479303 300 or email us on email@example.com for further details and availability.